R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey Biology 2 Teacher’s Guide
R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey Biology 2 is a comprehensive course for life science at the middle school to high school level (grades 5 – 9). But unlike many science textbooks, RSO Biology 2 is not a dry collection of facts and worksheets but rather an in-depth course that engages young people’s minds at the same time they are actively participating in the learning of biology.
Grade level: appropriate for 5th – 9th grade
Teacher Guide to use with RSO Biology 2 textbook: The parent/teacher’s text provides all the help a science novice needs to assist her student including suggested course scheduling, summaries, additional material and explanations, sample reports, learning objectives, answers and suggestions, tests, and quizzes.
Inside the Teacher Guide:
- Suggested course scheduling
- Summary of each lesson, plus more in depth information, explanations, and further research suggestions
- Sample Lab Reports and suggested answers
- Learning goals, objectives, and student expectations
- Suggestions for teaching the course
- Assessments, Quizzes, and Reviews (with answer key, rubric, and grading scale)
There are dozens of articles about teaching & learning science on the SEA Homeschoolers blog.
Are you looking for e-products from Pandia Press?
SEA Books & More sells the print versions of all Pandia Press Materials. We have an affiliate relationship with Pandia Press for the sale of their e-products. You can access those by clicking on this hyperlink or on one of the 3 images directly below. Thank you for your support!